So you and your crew have decided to hit the gentlemen’s club. Whatever the occasion might be, a night at Baby Dolls always makes for a memorable experience.
But how do you have the best club experience? Well, we’ve put together a list of tips for your visit. Whether you’re a seasoned vet or a total rookie, this list of gentlemen club tips is bound to make a good time even better.
- Come prepared: We have an on-site ATM just for you. This way you don’t have to worry about traveling around town with with cash on hand. Our ATM is safe and ready to use inside the venue.
- Pace yourself: We get it. You’re having an awesome time, the drinks are strong, and the girls are stunning. In an environment like that, it’s easy to get carried away and end up having a shorter night than you intended. So take your time. Which brings us to our next point…
- Check in with your squad: Blowing your budget early isn’t just a buzzkill for you. You and your friends all want to have a good time, and having a member of the crew tap out early is no fun for anyone. Check in with your squad and try to keep the same pace.
- Don’t overdo it: Our drink selection has something for everyone. Not only is it important to pace yourself with the cash flow, but with alcohol as well. You can’t have a memorable night if you can’t remember it!
- Make reservations: You and your squad have plans to hit the gentleman’s club. So do a lot of other people. Plan ahead and make a reservation, so the good times start right away.
- Do dinner at the club: You can start the night at some restaurant, or you can dive right in and enjoy our mouthwatering menu items with our dancers.
- Keep it comfortable: Leave the chain wallets and big belt buckles at home. Wear clothes made from something a little softer. Our dancers will appreciate it, trust us.
- Have a cigar: A cigar is the exclamation point that’ll take your night to a whole new level, so treat yourself to one while you’re here!
- Put your phone down: Sure, Siri is great, but she’s got nothing on our girls. And if you get the bright idea to take photos or video, that’s a wrap. Don’t even try it.
- Tip the stage dancers: It’s not all about the lap dances. Those stage dancers are working, so pay them! Be nice to them, and they’ll be nice to you.
So there you have it. Live by these tips the next time you come in, and we’ll make sure you walk out very happy!